Cordless Power Drills and Drivers are used while working at heights everyday by many different trades. Keeping them tethered to workers at height is an essential part of any responsible safety program. The ToolMate Drill Boot Tool Attachment is revolutionary, solving the problem of hook and loop straps getting dirty and zippers and buckles from breaking. We got rid of them all together!
The ToolMate Drill Boot Tool Attachment is engineered to last in even the toughest work environments keeping your costs down and your workers safe and productive. We included an industry first opening on the drill boot so the drills integrated belt clip can be used. Proof that at KEY-BAK Professional they design tethers to solve real world problems.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The most advanced cordless power drill tethering solution on the market.
- No Hook and Loop straps to get dirty and degrade. No zipper, buckles or fasteners to wear out and break.
- Quickly attaches to the most commonly used cordless power drills.
- ANSI 121-2018 Certified and dynamically drop tested by a 3rd party.
- Patent Pending
- Can be used in conjunction with the ToolMate 3 lb. Retractor
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov