The USA Made JobTackle Tool Tether for Electronics keeps electronics such as rangefinders, GPS units, phones and more secure and handy so you can get the job done. The JobTackle Tool Tether for Electronics features lock to stop retraction that removes tension from cord. The polycarbonate case with stainless steel retraction spring is built to withstand the elements of the outdoors.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Lasts up to 10x longer and protected by a 1-Year warranty
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials.
- KEY-BAK ECO-REELS produce 90% less waste than disposable reels, keychains, and tethers
- Heavy Duty aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- Locking switch relieves tension from the cord while extended
- Available with Hook & Loop strap or swivel steel belt clip
- Attach hook & loop to a Blaklader 3130 1054 hi-vis vest
- Steel belt clip works great with the Blaklader 4014 000 stretch web belt
- Electronics attachment is ideal for holding rangefinders or other electronics
- Backed by a Lifetime Service Policy
RETRACTION FORCES AVAILABLE
- Heavy Duty retraction force holds up to 8 oz. and has a 48" reach
- Standard Duty retraction force holds up to 14 oz. and has a 36" reach