Take your photo equipment on the go without worry! The SE1220DO includes all the benefits of a standard Seahorse SE1220 and adds a padded divider and mesh lid organizer to further increase your case’s protection.
- Watertight, Airtight, and Crush Resistant
- Wide track wheels and built-in telescoping tote handle for easy rolling.
- Automatic Pressure Purge System: Seahorse's Automatic Pressure Purge System guarantees a perfect seal by incorporating its own O-Ring under one of the latches. You will never forget to set the valve since it automatically activates when closing the case. Pressure is released as you open the latch.
- Molded-In Padlock Holes: Each case has two molded-in padlock holes to secure your valuables. The padlock holes will accept "TSA" and most standard padlocks.
- Padded Divider Sets: Heavy duty removable and repositionable padded dividers allow for any custom configuration needed to protect and organize your valuable camera equipment. Compartments provide 360° protection. The padded divider is specifically designed to fit securely in the Seahorse 1220 protective case.
- Lid Organizer: Made of waterproof Nylon, features individual mesh pockets to protect and keep your gear organized. Designed specifically for the 1220, it is installed directly into the lid with screws.
Keyed Locks: Available with latches with keyed chrome metal locks or plastic non-corrosive locks.
- Metal locks are made entirely of chromed steel and keyed.
- Plastics locks are molded of ABS Resin, one of the toughest co-polymers available. Keys are also made of Plastic.
Internal Mounting Bosses: Qty: 6 Located in the bottom of the case.
- Bosses use 1/4" self tapping screws
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Guarantee*: SEAHORSE CASES are guaranteed against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case. Cases that have been modified are not covered by this guarantee.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Exterior: 28.4 x 22.3 x 15.3" (72 x 57 x 39cm)
- Interior: 25.7 x 19.5 x 13.1” (65 x 50 x 33cm)
- 30 lbs. (13.6 kg)
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 33 lbs. (14.97 kg)
- MIL-STD810F 512.4
- MSDS Available upon request
- Drop Testing Certification